don't cry over scary posters

haven't had too much to post until recently. midterms were last week so i got a crap load of stuff done. still figuring out how to post illustrator and indesign stuff on here, but for now i've got my poster design for school's halloween party and some self portrait studies of me crying for my methods and media class. normally i wouldn't really want to put up unflattering pictures of myself crying but i was really happy with how they turned out, and i was totally acting so it's not so bad. the poster was a project for my design procedures class. we were supposed to make a 10x14 poster that had some sort of pattern to it. the pattern could basically be anything as long as there was a halloween theme and it was repeated somewhere. i went the creepy fog route.

poster (ink, pen, watercolors):




  fake crying (graphite):

 
  
           

0 comments:

Post a Comment